cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get JSON ReviewService.addFiles to work

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Can't get JSON ReviewService.addFiles to work

I'm just starting to communicate with SmartBear using JSON, and have some comands working but ReviewService.addFiles is giving me trouble.

I take my file, put it into a ZIP file named by its MD5 (with no extension), and send it using this form data:

--0078a65ecb044aef9c7d9caade698df6
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="json" Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8 [{"command":"SessionService.authenticate","args":{"login":"<snip>","ticket":"<snip>"}}, {"command":"ReviewService.addFiles","args":{"reviewId":668,"changelists":[{"zipName":"Collaborate.zip","versions":[{"md5":"E6C7A60AD81B7F0ADA3C77C156304B36","localPath":"c:\\temp\\cancel.txt","source":"LOCAL"}]}]}}] --0078a65ecb044aef9c7d9caade698df6
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="Collaborate.zip"; filename="Collaborate.zip" Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed [925 bytes binary data] --0078a65ecb044aef9c7d9caade698df6--

I get back the error

Response "[{"result":{}},{"errors":[{"code":"RequestError","message":"File paths (with supplied md5 hash) missing from content cache during ReviewService.addFiles API call: c:/temp/cancel.txt (E6C7A60AD81B7F0ADA3C77C156304B36)"}]}]"

What am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't get JSON ReviewService.addFiles to work

I found the problem, I was sending the MD5 with upper-case characters.

1 REPLY 1
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't get JSON ReviewService.addFiles to work

I found the problem, I was sending the MD5 with upper-case characters.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors