Forum Discussion

cognot
New Contributor
13 years ago

Eclipse plugin issue.

Hi,

I've just upgraded to the latest Eclipse (3.7.1) with the latest version of the CC plugin (nice btw, a great improvement over using the web-based client), and I am running into a rather annoying issue.

As soon as a review is window is open (i.e. open the CC perspective, open a review from the action items), if I go back to the C++ perspective and attempt to use reference seach otr definition search or others like that using the c++ index, I run into this:

An internal error occurred during: "Search references".

Invalid thread access

Looking into the detailed log:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2011-10-13 16:45:07.011

!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Search references".

!STACK 0

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4282)

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4197)

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4168)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:466)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.checkWidget(Widget.java:404)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Text.getTextChars(Text.java:1064)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Text.getText(Text.java:1008)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.review.GeneralInfoWidget.titleDirty(GeneralInfoWidget.java:558)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.review.GeneralInfoWidget.isDirty(GeneralInfoWidget.java:521)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.editors.ReviewEditor.isDirty(ReviewEditor.java:188)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.collectDirtyEditors(EditorManager.java:294)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.getDirtyEditors(EditorManager.java:587)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.getDirtyEditors(WorkbenchPage.java:2153)

at org.eclipse.cdt.ui.CUIPlugin.getDirtyEditors(CUIPlugin.java:760)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.search.PDOMSearchQuery.collectNames(PDOMSearchQuery.java:281)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.search.PDOMSearchQuery.createMatches(PDOMSearchQuery.java:372)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.search.PDOMSearchQuery.createMatches(PDOMSearchQuery.java:328)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.search.PDOMSearchTextSelectionQuery$1.runOnAST(PDOMSearchTextSelectionQuery.java:78)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.model.ASTCache.runOnAST(ASTCache.java:223)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.ASTProvider.runOnAST(ASTProvider.java:347)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.search.PDOMSearchTextSelectionQuery.runWithIndex(PDOMSearchTextSelectionQuery.java:55)

at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.search.PDOMSearchQuery.run(PDOMSearchQuery.java:498)

at org.eclipse.search2.internal.ui.InternalSearchUI$InternalSearchJob.run(InternalSearchUI.java:91)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Closing the review window (the perspective itself is still open, but not visible) I can seach again, most of the time. Sometimes the only cure is to close all CC related views and the perspective, leave eclipse and launch it again.

Any ideas?

(BTW, is there a way to get rid of completed reviews from the Action items? There does not seem to be a "dismiss" button anywhere...).

Regards,

Richard.
No RepliesBe the first to reply