Forum Discussion

senthkum
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Where can I change the TLS version ?

Hi Team,

The source system is using TLS 1.0 version and I am not sure about the TLS version of serviceV pro assuming it is higher versioni guess. Due to which my testing is failing. Currently i am using ReadyAPI 2.7.0. Is there a way to change the TLS version in any of the config file?

This has blocked my whole day work, could you please help me in getting resolved.

Thanks

Senthil. M

3 Replies

senthkum
      Contributor

Hi Tanya,

I have added all the version of TLS, but still it does not work.

"-Dsoapui.https.protocols=SSLv3,TLSv1.2, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.0"

Steps:

1. Created a project.

2. Added all the project required services.

3. Added condition to send the response.

4. Created a .war file and deployed in Apache Tomcat server.

5. Entered the virtualisation endpoint on a browser and I was able to see all the services and on clicking the service able to see the wsdl.

6. Shared the same virtualisation endpoint to web-method mediator, so that it would redirect the all the incoming call and fetch the response.

7. Web-method throws an error message "This is because of TLS 1.2 upgrade", all our application are running on older version of java.

Could you please help me with this.

Thanks

Senthil. M

Thanks

Senthil. M

HimanshuTayal
        Community Hero

senthkum : Don't write all the TLS version use only 1 that is the latest one as once i faced the problem becauseTLS version got upgraded so i updated the version with the same version used by developer and it worked for me.