Forum Discussion

senthkum
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

How to increase ReadyAPI virts run limit?

Hi Team,

I have created more than 14 interfaces and all have beed deployed to virtserver, Now when I try to start the server I am getting an error, "You are trying to run 3 virts. The limit is 2.". I am using the licenced version is there a way to increase the virtual API run limit?.

I need to run all the deployed interface in the virtServer.

T

Thanks

Senthil kumar. M

• Hi,

I quickly searched in the documentation and on site but did not find anything relevant.

Considering, that it is stated on the dashboard that you have two licensed Virts, it is my guess that this number is specified in your license and that you need to talk to Smartbear Sales and your management.

For the prompt official reply you may contact Sales directly via the https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI form.

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

I quickly searched in the documentation and on site but did not find anything relevant.

Considering, that it is stated on the dashboard that you have two licensed Virts, it is my guess that this number is specified in your license and that you need to talk to Smartbear Sales and your management.

For the prompt official reply you may contact Sales directly via the https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI form.

senthkum
      Contributor

Thanks Alex, will reach out to the support team on the same.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards

Senthil kumar. M

Olga_T
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi all,

Good point, AlexKaras , usually, contacting the Sales team is the best option to solve licensing questions. senthkum , I'm sure the team will help you.
        I'll mark Alex's reply as a solution to this topic.