Forum Discussion

bo8ster
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

loadUI and JMeter

Hi Guys

Was using JMeter when yesterday a client who uses SoapUI recommended looking into your tool loadUI. Having used SoapUI 3.1 Pro I was interested. I have played with the load testing within SoapUI and found that to be quite useful.

I reviewed the video and I like the look and style. I remember it being compared to JMeter and I do agree with the points presented while JMeter does have good functionality there is set up/planning time before running each test and I don't really know when it is finished.

Also there is a feature in JMeter for recording with the intent to create production using the HTTP Proxy Recorder and a Recording Controller. Will something like this be done by loadUI?

Lastly - off topic there was the mention of Jasper reports - great idea as it can be saved to just about any format.

1 Reply

• Hi,

Good points.

Yes, beta2 will have Jasper support, actually it's in the nightly builds already.

We also are will be supporting HTTP recording through soapUI. You can do recording in soapUI and then export the test to loadUI from soapUI.

/niclas
    eviware.com