Forum Discussion

hyahia
New Contributor
14 years ago

Unauthorized usage of JIDE products

Hi,

after installing loadUI-beta1 and trying to convert a soapUI load test by clicking on "Convert loadtests to LoadUI test cases" menu item on soapUI-3.6 beta1 testcase, i got the message "Unauthorized usage of JIDE products : you get this message box is because you didn't input a correct license key..."

When i click on continue loadUI is freezing.

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

hmm.. we have a valid license for the JIDE product being used. Is this from the nightly build or from the official beta1 download? Can you reproduce this and let us know the exact steps you performed?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    JeremyC
    New Contributor
    I got the same message. I used the official beta1 download. Except, I clicked to continue and everything continued to work. Unfortuantely, I accidentally closed it quickly, so I didn't look at it too closely. I haven't been able to reproduce it...
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

ok.. and what "state" was loadUI in when you launched the wizard in soapUI ? Was it started at all? Did it have any projects in its workspace?

also, if you are able to reproduce, could you try the nightly build (of loadUI) to see if that gives you the same?

thanks for your help!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com