Forum Discussion

stephanusts
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

Loadui Testing with two datasource files

Hi there.

I've create a test case with two datasource files. the first datasource (3000 records) I'm using as a input valiable for creating a lead with in a insurence policy. I then get the initial lead with a policy reference.

the second datasource is to update the policy details with various details. I need to run through this datasource (23 records) for each initial record read from the the first datasource. the second datasource should loop untilthe end of the 23 records and the end, --- this works when I run the test scenario in SOAPUI.

Now in LOADUI my problem is that the interation count from the first datasource is carried over to the second datasource. the second datasource should loop untilthe end of the 23 records and the end, before initialising a new virtual user.

How do I get arround this please?

3 Replies

stephanusts
      Occasional Contributor

I've done this but the second data source also uses the same iteration of the first data source.

The way around it was to put the second data iteration into another test case and the calling it from the first test cases. The problem now is that I only get the load stats from the second test case as one where I run 23 iterations now the average response is 23 time the actual time value of what it should be. But I can work with this.

Thanks

SP