alibaba82
Super Contributor
17 years ago

soapui 1.7.5 beta hanging

hello,
soapui seems to hang when the do the following

1. update definition
2. check 'create new requests' , 'recreate requests'

soapui will hang and will have to restart soapui. Just checking 'create new requests work fine'

Ali

5 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

thanks for reporting.. I'll check it out right away..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

I've tried a couple of combinations / WSDLs but cant reproduce this.. can you maybe mail me the project file and the WSDL you are updating with?

thanks for your help!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

it seems to be this is just taking alot of time since your project is so big; after a couple of minutes I got an update-successful message.. please let me know if you get this too..

I'll see how this can be optimized and will also add a ProgressBar for the final release..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    alibaba82
    Super Contributor
    Hello Ole,
    Can you explain what the new update feature does. How is it different from the last one. what is the purpose of the backup feature?

thanks

Ali
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

sure... the new Update just adds the possibility to recreate all requests in alignment with the new schema, internally though this is still the "old" recreate-request functionality which is namespace/element dependant when copying values to the new request. The backup option is there so you have a backup of your requests/test-requests in case the recreate doesn't do as desired.

Hope this clarifies!

/Ole
    eviware.com