Forum Discussion

alibaba82
Super Contributor
17 years ago

select multiple steps in a test case

Hello,
Would it be possible to enable selecting multiple test steps in a test case so that a user is able to delete multiple teststeps in one go.

Thanks

Ali

7 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Thanks Ali,

noted.. it's on the list..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    LZhang
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi:

We requested this feature a long while back.  Will this be implemented in Pro 2.0.3 full release?

Regards,
    Li
    Andrew_Hore
    Occasional Contributor
    I'll add to this request - the ability to mass enable/disable TestSuite, TestCase and Steps.

Andy.
    LZhang
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi:

I would like to know if this feature request "select multiple steps in a test case for deletion" has been implemented in the latest version of SoapUI or not?  we requested this a long time back.  Currently I still have to right click on every single step that I want to delete and delete them one by one.  This is very time consuming.

Thanks,
    Li
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Li,

sorry, this is still lingering, I'll try to implement this over the weekend so you have it next week.. I'll post back here to let you know!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Li,

please try this in the upcoming nightly-build; select several test-steps either in the navigator or the teststep list and right click; you should get a "Delete" option to delete the selected TestSteps..

let me know!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi,

the delete is great now, but it would be nice to have this for enable/disable teststeps/testcases/testsuites, cloning teststeps and moving steps up/down also.