Forum Discussion

ssteinhorst
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

importing composite project in 2.3.0-snaphot only works sometimes. most often it does not.

Hi all, we have a composite project in soap ui pro. We have to run 2.3.0-snapshot because of an issue in evaluating null fields. Recently my instance of ready api crashed with an out of memory error and when I restarted the application, my project wasn't listed anymore. When I try to 'import composite project' the ui responds for a couple seconds then just sits there. Multiple tries will sometimes result in the project importing but mostly, I cannot import the project. I tried importing an older version that was in the single file mode and was able to import that successfully but composite project importing still eludes me. Please help, we have invested in this tool quite a lot. 

Thanks,

Scott

2 Replies

Calvin_Liang
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

For reference, it seems having Scott upgrade from the 32-bit to 64-bit version of ReadyAPI has resolved the issue!

Best,

Calvin

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

I have had similar issues happen, and typically what I have noticed is that something corrupted in the composite project. You can try re-converting the single-xml file project to a composite again. If that works, that points towards the other project having a corrupted file.