cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to do assertion if the response has multiple arrays with single object

jaya_kiran
Occasional Contributor

how to do assertion if the response has multiple arrays with single object

how to write assertion if request is a json and response is a json with single array with single object ,and also for multiple arrays with single object?

trying to see if all the fields in request json(input payload) has successfully transformed into required json(output) or not. only thing is i am unable to write assertion since response is single array with single object . can anyone help me with what expression i can use for it?  or any script?

and with multiple arrays with single object? 

2 REPLIES 2
richie
Community Hero

Re: how to do assertion if the response has multiple arrays with single object

Hey @jaya_kiran,

Youve kindof lost me. Your title says how to do.assertion if response has multiple arrays with a single object and my amswer would be "just like how you assert on any json!"

Obviously thats not the answer youre looking for. Can you rephrase your question with example payloads so i can visualise what you want to do please?

Ta

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
HimanshuTayal
Community Hero

Re: how to do assertion if the response has multiple arrays with single object

@jaya_kiran : It would be help if you could provide response and little bit details on how to assert from the response.

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped,
Remember to give "Kudos" 🙂 ↓↓↓↓↓

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors