Forum Discussion

vishalpatel
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Why do i get "Trying to unregister a non-existing test model item ready api" Warning in ReadyAPILogs

Hi,

I am getting "Fri Oct 20 09:56:02 NZDT 2017:WARN:Test Monitor: Trying to un-register a non-existing test model item [model item ID: 9d3321bb-a5ff-4804-a213-be36521a9f6c]." warning in the READY API Logs when my test case is running.

Any idea, how i can make this go away?

My test cases are really sluggish when i run it. Even if the test case has passed, it takes 7-8 seconds for readyapi to come back to normal state and i think it has something to do with this.

3 Replies

StevenColon
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for posting to our Community Forum.

The error message that you are seeing is a known issue in ReadyAPI but is difficult to reproduce. In previous cases, our developers have stated that this message can be ignored.

I suggest that you submit a support ticket (link below) with the project xml file and details on reproducing this message/issue so that our team can investigate.

https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

Have a great day!

bilgvvn
    Occasional Contributor

does it occur when you run any project? 

• I get this error when I am doing a step-by-step run with an assertion that is for OAS OpenAPI Swagger Contract Testing with the "Swagger Compliance Assertion".  If I remove the "Swagger Compliance Assertion", I do not get the error on the step.

With ReadyAPI / SoapUI Pro I do not see how contract testing works with even a simple example.