cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but no raw request data

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but no raw request data

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but I am unable to view no raw request data.

So how would I know, that soap/rest reponse belongs to which dataset which I have provided in my data source(some 5 no of data records in the data grid)

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but no raw request data

Could you elaborate a little bit more? Are you using a datasource? Are you correctly using the loop? Could you show a print screen of your test layout?

If my answer helped please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but no raw request data

No raw request data too.JPGno data of pass test step.JPGtest steps.JPG

Yes, I am using the datasource and the data loop is correct too. But when I open any of the request, its giving blank page. Ideally I would be seeing the data (which soap/rest response it is out of the data set). Is there something in the setting I  need to change.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

or something wrong with my settings 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@priyapradhanwrote:

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but I am unable to view no raw request data.

So how would I know, that soap/rest reponse belongs to which dataset which I have provided in my data source(some 5 no of data records in the data grid)

Yes, I am using the datasource and the data loop is correct too. But when I open any of the request, its giving blank page. Ideally I would be seeing the data (which soap/rest response it is out of the data set). Is there something in the setting I  need to change.

Highlighted
Community Hero

I think can achieve this by logging request or responses from a groovy script. Would this be acceptable to you?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

how to proceed?

Highlighted
Community Hero

I am at a testing conference now Smiley Very Happy

Will try to create a script as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Community Hero

Clarify couple of things:
1. Are you using POST method?
2. If so, have you checked JSON tab?
3. Have you checked log files?

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes I am using POST method. Checked the JSON tab also, there also no data. But when I see script log tab I see the results but missing the same in RAW, JSON, XML,Outline tabs 

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors