Forum Discussion

priyapradhan
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but no raw request data

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but I am unable to view no raw request data.

So how would I know, that soap/rest reponse belongs to which dataset which I have provided in my data source(some 5 no of data records in the data grid)

12 Replies

Lucian
    Community Hero

Could you elaborate a little bit more? Are you using a datasource? Are you correctly using the loop? Could you show a print screen of your test layout?

priyapradhan
    Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am using the datasource and the data loop is correct too. But when I open any of the request, its giving blank page. Ideally I would be seeing the data (which soap/rest response it is out of the data set). Is there something in the setting I  need to change.

nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      Clarify couple of things:
      1. Are you using POST method?
      2. If so, have you checked JSON tab?
      3. Have you checked log files?
        priyapradhan
        Occasional Contributor

Yes I am using POST method. Checked the JSON tab also, there also no data. But when I see script log tab I see the results but missing the same in RAW, JSON, XML,Outline tabs 

priyapradhan
    Occasional Contributor

priyapradhanwrote:

While doing automation in ReadyApi, all test steps passed, but I am unable to view no raw request data.

So how would I know, that soap/rest reponse belongs to which dataset which I have provided in my data source(some 5 no of data records in the data grid)

Yes, I am using the datasource and the data loop is correct too. But when I open any of the request, its giving blank page. Ideally I would be seeing the data (which soap/rest response it is out of the data set). Is there something in the setting I  need to change.

Lucian
    Community Hero

I think can achieve this by logging request or responses from a groovy script. Would this be acceptable to you?

Lucian
      Community Hero

I am at a testing conference now :smileyvery-happy:

Will try to create a script as soon as possible.

Lucian
    Community Hero
    Just download the project from giithub and check it out. I don't have access to a computer right now.