Forum Discussion

lizard
New Contributor
8 years ago

Where can we test does proxy settings works?

Hi  people,

Today I downloaded SoapUI application, and  I want to test does proxy settings works.

Or to be more specific does that server which  I want to ping works properly and  not  gives rejections or whatever.

I'm not sure is it exist, but I didn't see option for key on proxy settings. And if there is, please tell me where can I put  key and certificate which I hope that will work.

In case that option for setting key and  certificate don't exist, I need to get some username and  password from that server. Right? Or can it pass with port only?

My main question is in Subject,  or how can I test are those settings works.

Thanks a lot,

Kind  Regards,

Strahinja Sebastian Banovic

3 Replies

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

As far as I know the only way to test what you are asking is to actually try submitting tests/requests/etc through the proxy. 

lizard
      New Contributor

Hi msiadak,

Thanks  for the answer.

But can  you make further explanations where are tests/requests/etc? I understood that etc is folder from that  server. Right? I'm not sure that linux have tests folder inside root....but in any  case when you tell  me  where are tests/requests/etc, I'll know where is  all.

Thanks a lot,

Hope that this  will  help.

Best,

Strahinja Sebastian Banovic 

lizard
        New Contributor

Hi people,

I find this  solution  online to test proxy, and I think who looking for some solution  as  I  did.

http://ping.eu/proxy/

Cheers,

Strahinja