cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I do REST Service testing in SoapUI 5.2.1 SoapUI adds nullnull in the resource path.

SOLVED
sudhahar
Occasional Contributor

When I do REST Service testing in SoapUI 5.2.1 SoapUI adds nullnull in the resource path.

Hi,

When I add the WADL file to create a test case in SoapUI, it adds nullnull at the resource section. Attached the screenshot for your reference.

Thanks,

Sudhahar.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lucian
Community Hero

Re: When I do REST Service testing in SoapUI 5.2.1 SoapUI adds nullnull in the resource path.

It looks like the endpoints that are given in the wadl are not working. That may well be the cause for the 'nullnull' thingy in your project. Where did you get your wadl from?

If my answer helped please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
richie
Community Hero

Re: When I do REST Service testing in SoapUI 5.2.1 SoapUI adds nullnull in the resource path.

Hi,

I couldnt see any attachment -- am I missing something here?

cheers

richie

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
sudhahar
Occasional Contributor

sudhahar
Occasional Contributor

Hi Richie,

Herewith I have attached the wadl file and screenshot of the SoapUI.

Pls let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Sudhahar.S

richie
Community Hero

hi @sudhahar

great...i'll have a look later. i need to emphasise im running readyapi not your version of soapui so there could be differences. im unsure if i can download your version but i'll give it a shot!

cheers

richie
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
Lucian
Community Hero

It looks like the endpoints that are given in the wadl are not working. That may well be the cause for the 'nullnull' thingy in your project. Where did you get your wadl from?

View solution in original post

sudhahar
Occasional Contributor

Hi Richie,

Thanks for this. That WADL was created by JDEveloper when I exposed the OSB service bus piple as REST service.

I created a schema, wsdl based on that I created OSB Proxy pipeline then exposed that pipe line RestService.

I have tested this REST Service using SBConsole and it works as expected.  

Input

{
"body" : {
"plantHealth" : {
"SubmittedByStaffId" : 2,
"SurvActivityId" : 2,
"SiteId" : 2,
"PlantDisciplineCode" : "string",
"ObservationDate" : "2008-09-29",
"ObservationStaffId" : 2,
"WaypointNumber" : 2,
"DurationMinsCount" : 2,
"ObservWhereGpsDatumId" : "string",
"ObservationWhereWktClob" : "string"
}
}
}

Tags (1)
sudhahar
Occasional Contributor

sudhahar
Occasional Contributor

Hi Lucian,

I have updated the WADL with base <resources base="http://act001111vwuudwd01.devag.com:7777">

It's not adding that nullnull anymore.

Thanks for this. 

Lucian
Community Hero

Yeah sure Smiley Happy Glad I could help!

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors