Forum Discussion

Anjum
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago

Unable to see Data Source Step Results in Grid view at the bottom

Observed after executing Data Source step with Data Generator, unable to see the results in Grid which is displaying at the bottom. And even unable to maximize it by holding and dranging towards up.

7 Replies

richie
    Community Hero

Hey!

That's weird.  Did you alter the font size for anything in your operating system?

Reason I ask is that the value within the 'Value' and the 'Number of rows' fields in your data generator config is unusually large - like a lot larger than it should be if you compare with other font size for the other fields in your datasource generator config form?  Could this be causing some of the problems inhibiting you from resizing the data log frame?

richie

Anjum
      Occasional Contributor

HI,

All setting are default settings, I have not changed any setting sepecific to any sections. Still i am facing this issue.

Thanks,

Anjum

Anjum
      Occasional Contributor

HI,

All setting are default settings, I have not changed any setting sepecific to any sections. Still i am facing this issue.

Thanks,

Anjum

Olga_T
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Anjum ,

It looks like you are now working on this issue with our support team. It would be great if you could update this topic here with the results of the investigation. Thanks in advance.