Forum Discussion

Nukeem
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Unable to run tests from the Suite Level ReadyAPI 2.7

I have a project with a large resource definition listing. Using ReadyAPI 2.6 I was able to select a suite an run all of the test cases within that suite. After upgrading to 2.7 I am unable to run th...
    richie
    5 years ago

Hey Nukeem 

If you get the 'normal' behaviour if you delete some of the testsuites out of your project - can you confirm it works like this if you delete different testsuites?  (this is my final check before I suggest the following)

Have you tried increasing the resourcing available to ReadyAPI!?  check out the following link https://support.smartbear.com/readyapi/docs/testing/best-practices/memory-usage.html

I'd follow the instructions here to disable test history as well as cranking the resource profile available to ReadyAPI! to max (updating .vmoptions file)

If this fails to give you what you need - you can raise a support request - but eventually ReadyAPI! IS going to run out of resource depending on the size and complexity of the XML loaded into memory eventually anyway....you just nee to check that the issue you are facing occurs when all available resources are consumed and not before.

Ta,

richie