Forum Discussion

jrforeman
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

UI: How to minimize, close, or dismiss Assertions panel in ReadyAPI 3.6.0

The new version of ReadyAPI has a very different look and feel in some places.  One change that I find very annoying is that SmartBear appear to have made the Assertions/Log panel for a request a fixed pane so that it is not obvious how to get it out of the way so that I have enough screen to view the request and response details.

Does anyone know if there is an option somewhere to allow me to dismiss the panel in ReadyAPI 3.6.0?

• Hi jrforeman !

Great news - this behavior is going to be fixed in ReadyAPI 3.7.0 which will be released shortly.

3 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi jrforeman !

Great news - this behavior is going to be fixed in ReadyAPI 3.7.0 which will be released shortly.

jrforeman
      Occasional Contributor

Hi, sonya_m !

Thank you for your response. Good to know that it should be fixed in 3.7.0, released yesterday!

Wow, when you say 'soon' you meant within minutes!  

Also, thanks for marking your answer as the accepted solution.  I worried that would be my responsibility, as submitter, but good to know I can abdicate that responsibility and some admin will take care of it. πŸ˜‰

sonya_m
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

jrforeman That was great timing wasn't it😁 I am glad everything worked out great!