Forum Discussion

Jagruuti
Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Transfer step gets hanged while executing the whole test case

I'm trying to execute the whole test case. ReadyAPI gets hanged at the Transfer property step though it gets executed when it is run individually. I also tried executing the whole test case for multiple iterations, but it got hanged at the second iteration. 

And when I restarted the ReadyAPI and tried again, it is getting hanged at the first iteration itself.

Please find the attached screenshot for reference.

• Jagruuti :

def LeadId = context.expand( '${Create lead #Response#$[\'Id\']}' )
    log.info(LeadId);
    testRunner.testCase.getTestStepByName("Get ID ").setPropertyValue("Id ", LeadId);//inverted comma removed

try with this

10 Replies

• Jagruuti : You can use groovy script, hope it will not get hanged and you will be able to continue with your work.

Meanwhile you can create support ticket with smartbear team.

Jagruuti
      Contributor

Hi HimanshuTayal 

I'm using a groovy script to transfer property from one request to another request.

I'm able to extract the property from one request inside groovy, but unable to transfer that to another request, though I have written the below code:

def LeadId = context.expand( '${Create lead #Response#$[\'Id\']}' )
      log.info(LeadId);
      testRunner.testCase.getTestStepByName("Get ID ").setPropertyValue("Id ", "LeadId");

I want to set the property in the request header of another request.

Please find the attached screenshot for reference.

HimanshuTayal
        Community Hero

Jagruuti :

You can refer below link on how to set header from groovy if need more help do let me know.