Forum Discussion

Rajs
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

[SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Connection closed

When I run  my testsuit in batch mode get this connection closed error. There are 50 scripts in the test suit and earlier they were working fine when I had Ready API 1.9.0.

Recently, I have started using SOAPUI Pro 4.6.4 and not able to run the existing test suits, Batch run stops after executing 10-15 testcases with this below line. 

17:03:28,141 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Connection closed

I have set the soapUI Preferrences -> HTTP Settings, such as Socket Timeout(ms) as 50000000 but this is not helping.

• Hi Rajs,

SoapUI Pro 4.6.4 was released in 2014, and now it's out of support. 

With your current license, you can use the latest version of ReadyAPI, where I'm sure you won't be observing that issue:

1.  Create backup copies of all your projects. While normally the projects should open fine in the latest version we cannot fully guarantee this when one jumps over too many versions of SoapUI Pro and ReadyAPI.

2. Download and install ReadyAPI - it should pick up your license and your current workspace automatically. 

If you still have any connection issues when running your tests, or any issues with your projects or license, please open a support case - our Customer Care team will be happy to help: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

5 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey Rajs,

Can you confirm what you mean by "batch mode". Do you mean running the suite in headless mode...e.g. via say testrunner, etc.?

If you attempt to execute the testsuite not in batch mode, do you still get the same connection closed error response?

You say youve moved from ReadyAPI! v1.9.0 to SoapUI Pro v4.6.4.
    Is this actually SoapUI Pro or is it actually the open source freeware SoapUI version?

If you're no longer using the licensed version any more, you might want to move this post to the open source SoapUI forum.

Cheers

Rich
      Rajs
      Occasional Contributor

I am using the Licenced   SoapUI Pro v4.6.4. 

Yes, I am running through TestRunner Command-Line Arguments

Run  stops after running 10-15 testcases and I don't see anything in the log except this 

11:18:29,423 INFO [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] running step [Save_RequestResponse_Messages]
      11:18:29,535 INFO [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] running step [TestCaseProperties]
      11:18:29,538 INFO [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] running step [SpecialContainer_Loop]
      11:18:29,541 INFO [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] running step [SpecialContainer_Request]
      11:19:01,255 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Connection closed

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    "SOAPUI Pro 4.6.4 "?
    When is the last time the tool is updated?
      Rajs
      Occasional Contributor

I was using Ready API 1.9  and Licence expired. Then New Licence was applied on  SOAPUI Pro on March, 2020.

SOAP UI pro 4.6.4 was already installed and I renewed the Licence. No version update.

NBorovykh

Hi Rajs,

SoapUI Pro 4.6.4 was released in 2014, and now it's out of support. 

With your current license, you can use the latest version of ReadyAPI, where I'm sure you won't be observing that issue:

1.  Create backup copies of all your projects. While normally the projects should open fine in the latest version we cannot fully guarantee this when one jumps over too many versions of SoapUI Pro and ReadyAPI.

2. Download and install ReadyAPI - it should pick up your license and your current workspace automatically. 

If you still have any connection issues when running your tests, or any issues with your projects or license, please open a support case - our Customer Care team will be happy to help: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI