Forum Discussion

Cooly12
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

SoapUI compilation

Hello Everybody .

first of all thank you for giving me the possibility to anderstand the Bugs and the resolution.

but my script still not work as goot at all.

I have a new bug at line 83.

I will show the Import com that i added recently and i will show the line 83 too.

Thank you to all of you member of this webside wo make all good for everybody. I am at the begining of webservice testing.

the bug below:

org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: Script8.groovy: 3: unexpected token: ( @ line 3, column 83. stRequestStep.setPropertyValue() ^ org.codehaus.groovy.syntax.SyntaxException: unexpected token: ( @ line 3, column 83. at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.AntlrParserPlugin.transformCSTIntoAST(AntlrParserPlugin.java:223) at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.AntlrParserPlugin.parseCST(AntlrParserPlugin.java:191) at org.codehaus.groovy.control.SourceUnit.parse(SourceUnit.java:233) at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit$1.call(CompilationUnit.java:189) at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.applyToSourceUnits(CompilationUnit.java:966) at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.doPhaseOperation(CompilationUnit.java:626) at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.processPhaseOperations(CompilationUnit.java:602) at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.compile(CompilationUnit.java:579) at groovy.lang.GroovyClassLoader.doParseClass(GroovyClassLoader.java:323) at groovy.lang.GroovyClassLoader.parseClass(GroovyClassLoader.java:293) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.parseClass(GroovyShell.java:677) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.parse(GroovyShell.java:689) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.parse(GroovyShell.java:725) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.parse(GroovyShell.java:716) at com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.groovy.SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.recompileWithNewName(SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.java:151) at com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.groovy.SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.compile(SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.java:142) at com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.groovy.SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.run(SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.java:91) at com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.groovy.SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory$SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngine.run(SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory.java:83) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlGroovyScriptTestStep.run(WsdlGroovyScriptTestStep.java:159) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.panels.teststeps.GroovyScriptStepDesktopPanel$RunAction$1.run(GroovyScriptStepDesktopPanel.java:331) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835) Caused by: Script8.groovy:3:83: unexpected token: ( at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyRecognizer.identifierStar(GroovyRecognizer.java:1795) at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyRecognizer.importStatement(GroovyRecognizer.java:1695) at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyRecognizer.statement(GroovyRecognizer.java:1300) at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyRecognizer.compilationUnit(GroovyRecognizer.java:758) at org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.AntlrParserPlugin.transformCSTIntoAST(AntlrParserPlugin.java:214) ... 22 more 1 error

Best Greetings

Charlemagne

• Please remove line 3 and see. not sure what you are trying.
    nmrao
    5 years ago

The method is used with single argument which is not available in the API;

setPropertyValue("Request")

But the method needs two arguments

//Property name, and value
    setPropertyValue("Request", "request data......bla")

8 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Please remove line 3 and see. not sure what you are trying.
      Cooly12
      Occasional Contributor

Hello Rao.

what means groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException. No such Property:addTestStep for Class: Script9

error at line: 67

def AddTestStep=testRunner.testCase.testSuite.testCases["AddEmployee"].testSteps["add"]
      def contextAddEmployee=new WsdlTestRunContext(addTestStep)
      addTestStep.run(testRunner, contextAddEmployee) [Line 67]

After this when a error appear again. i will take an other exemple.

Thank you Rao

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        It appears that many case sensitive issues you are facing.

Please use "AddTestStep" instead.
    Cooly12
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Rao

now i got this error:

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlTestRequestStep.setPropertyValue() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [Request] Possible solutions: getPropertyValue(java.lang.String), setPropertyValue(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) error at line: 59

Line 59:

testRunner.testCase.testSuite.testCases["AddEmployee"].testSteps["add"].setPropertyValue("Request")

Thank you for answer Rao und helping

Charlemagne

nmrao
      Champion Level 3

The method is used with single argument which is not available in the API;

setPropertyValue("Request")

But the method needs two arguments

//Property name, and value
      setPropertyValue("Request", "request data......bla")
      nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      Also kindly request you to look at your previous questions and Mark accept solutions provided
        sonya_m
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you nmrao!

Cooly12 it seems like you answered to the Community email directly, I'm copying your reply here:

>>

Hello

Thanks a lot that you take time to help me. I drop down soapui 5.5.0 and i downloaded the test version for 13 days and its works gut! I had at begining some mistakes that you have corrected and i start to anderstand the simple Orogram test i did. thank you also to the community. I am here to learn.

Best Regards,

Charlemagne Zougmore

<<