Forum Discussion

demosoapuser
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

SoapUI TestCase Report Environment

Currently we are using the testrunner to execute our soapui project via command line. My concern is, do I have an option not to include or override the Environment in the TestCase Report? Below is the screenshot of the Report. Thankyou in advance for your answers.

5 Replies

Radford
    Super Contributor

We run our tests with the TestRunner.bat file and control the environment with the -E command line argument, see the documentation for full details.

demosoapuser
      Occasional Contributor

yes using the -E sets the environment to be used. I just want to know if it is possible to use the -E but do not display what Environment is used in the generated test report?

Radford
        Super Contributor

Sorry, I misread your original post. I'm not sure how to answer your question, have to wait for someone else.

demosoapuser
      Occasional Contributor

I find this useful and I want to say Thank you. I can create my own customize report but I found one issue. Currently there is a default report format "TestCase Report", which is the one I'm using. Based on the documentation you've sent, I tried to create a new custom report with the same level TestCase and 'select all' subreports, but when I use it in the testrunner and chose PDF as a format, it doesn't generate a report but the status of the execution says Finished.