Forum Discussion

Chris_Moesel
Occasional Contributor
16 years ago

SoapUI Pro froze (Not Responding) - Do I have to lose my changes?

I just sent a request to a web service and soapUI Pro 2.0.2 froze up.  This is on windows and now the title bar says "soapUI 2.0.2 Pro (Not Responding)".

This has happened before and when I force quit the app, I lose all unsaved changes.  I haven't saved for about two hours-- is there anything I can do to somehow either (a) get soapUI unfrozen, or (b) get my unsaved changes dumped out?

I guess I can also put in a feature request-- how about soapUI automagically saves changes to a temp file every five minutes or so?  Then we never lose more than 5 minutes of work...

I'm leaving soapUI up in hopes that it will either unfreeze itself or you can reply soon with good news!  (Although I suspect that there's actually not much that can be done).

2 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Chris,

ugh.. I can't come up with anything here unfortunately.. if the freezing is network-related you could try by disabling/unplugging your network..

There is an autosave feature in the global preferences

sorry sorry

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Chris_Moesel
    Occasional Contributor
    It's OK.  These things happen.  I should have checked out the preferences more closely and discovered the autosave a long time ago!  I've got it set now!