Forum Discussion

yuraku
Contributor
8 years ago

SoapUI NG license for Ready!API tests

Hello. I'm using Ready!API 1.8 on my desktop and i have installed SoapUI PRO on TeamCity build agents.

When I'm running my maven build with soapui-pro-maven-plugin 5.1.2 it goes well but when I'm trying to run tests with ready-API-plugin 1.8.0 it fails with no license error:

[19:06:06][-api] No valid SoapUI NG license exists.
[19:06:06][-api] Please enter absolute path of the license file (.zip or .key):

how can i run my tests with ready API plugin?

as i found in another topic it can be executed 

Smartbear.com | Maven-Soapui-Plugin-with-json-assertions-does-not-work-well-in

5 Replies

yuraku
      Contributor

It will not help me as it's not possible to find name and password of the activated user. 

All i know is that license is somewhere on build agent and it's working with SoapUI Pro 5.1.2 maven plugin, and not working with ReadyAPI 1.8.0. 

Maybe you can suggest how to find license file on build agent or how to configure TeamCity job properly?

VLapidus
    Frequent Contributor

Hello,

You do not need to know a license number to submit a support case. Engineers will try to locate your licenses. Also, a remote session may be needed to reply to your question.

yuraku
      Contributor

That's the reason why i'm asking for workaround, i can't contact because licenses were bought long time ago (not by me), and i can't get any information. All i know that there are two licenses on remote build agents. For now i can only edit settings of teamcity job. 

And the question was, WHY with soapui-pro-maven plugin tests were executed and with ready-api-maven-plugin not?