Forum Discussion

vikititor
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

ServiceV REST - how to simulate not send response

Hello, 

exists some way, how to simulate on REST serviceV to dont send response? I can see possibility select default response, but this default response must exists. 

I have no idea how to dont send anything to the client. To simulate disconnected network and so on. 

Thank you a lot for your ideas.

MarcusJ
    5 years ago

Hi Viktor,

Currently this is not possible, if the virt is running and you send a request to it it will send back a response. We have created a feature request of RIA-11083 to address this.  Please note the enhancement request ID is only viewable internally.

Regards,
    Marcus James

SmartBear Support

3 Replies

• Hi vikititor,

I've noticed that you opened a support case for the same and the support team is checking with the dev team on your question. An update on this should follow shortly. 

vikititor
      Contributor

Yes, I did this. Because what I thing about community, that anybody can reply. Not just SMARTBEAR employe, developers or support.

So I expect, that others users have probably the interrest of this as well. 

No other idea, how to share solution with others. Community pages are public. Support with SMARTBEAR is jsut for me. 

Do we can keep it open? and then put solution here - after comes some reaction from developers?

MarcusJ

Hi Viktor,

Currently this is not possible, if the virt is running and you send a request to it it will send back a response. We have created a feature request of RIA-11083 to address this.  Please note the enhancement request ID is only viewable internally.

Regards,
        Marcus James

SmartBear Support