Hello, I think there is a serious bug in the way soapUI is sending out request. I believe this is a issue with soapUI because I cannot see this issue in mercury Quick Test Pro.
I am sending out a request that looks like this.
When this request reaches the web server, the application will return back only those customGrids that were specified in the 'customgrididList' in the request. This was not happening as the response would contain all the customgrids. I did not see this behavior with using mercury's tools.
I then went to the developers to see if I can capture the XML request. The developers told me that the 'customGridIdList' is null. It seems like that soapUI is not handling arrays of strings correctly.
Can you please look into this and let me know what you think. This is a roadblocker issue for me at the moment.