Forum Discussion

Anu_21
Occasional Visitor
4 years ago
Solved

SQLServerException: The Value is not Set for the Parameter number 1

I am using a JDBC Request in my project and the SQL query am using calls stored procedure.

I have checked the checkbox "Select if SQL Query calls a stored procedure" and using the below query 
abc_GetUserInfo('123456','T',1,0,1,10,0,'',?,?)
I have used ? since my stored procedure uses output parameters and I have also mentioned the parameters in SQL query in the same order declared in the database, But when trying to run this test step am seeing below error in logs. 

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The value is not set for the parameter number 1.

Can some one please tell me why am I facing this error though the parameters are mentioned in correct order.

• Hi Anu_21 ! I've found that the mentioned error can be caused by the connecting user credentials not having appropriate access to the stored procedure in SQL Server. Can you please verify the user rights?

1 Reply

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Anu_21 ! I've found that the mentioned error can be caused by the connecting user credentials not having appropriate access to the stored procedure in SQL Server. Can you please verify the user rights?