Forum Discussion

白夜有点黑
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Run "mvn test" failed: Unable to load the mojo 'test' (or one of its required components)

I try to run command like "mvn -B -f ./pom.xml test" but got error message like below:

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 2.676 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-06-01T20:27:24+08:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.1.2:test (default) on project apitest-hfa: Execution default of goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.1.2:test failed: Unable to load the mojo 'test' (or one of its required components) from the plugin 'com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.1.2': java.util.NoSuchElementException
[ERROR] role: org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojo
[ERROR] roleHint: com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.1.2:test
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException

But this command can work well on my another machine, and it also all pass when I try it with SoapUIPro software but not command, I can't figure out what's wrong with my pom.xml, is there anything I have missed in my pom dependencies?

Really need some help, thanks a lot.

Screenshots like below: