Forum Discussion

Sebastian_Vilst
Contributor
16 years ago

Refactoring issue

Hi Ole,

I've run into a refactoring bug. My service has changed it's schema and when I refactor i get a lot of these

Thu Jan 29 12:43:16 CET 2009:WARN:Not transforming message Create_2209600822_personname__none: Message did not match old schema

During the refactor wizard, the calls are also flagged in red and says that it does not match the old schema even though my method all validate (alt-v), and the messages worked fine against the old version of the service/schema

I've attached the project before and after refactoring, logs and the new wsdl files. i used the fresh build "29-Jan-2009 02:16" 

Best regards,

Sebastian

5 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Sebastian,

thanks for this, we'll try to fix it for the 2.5.1 release, otherwise it will be in a nightly-build shortly afterwards.

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Lars
    Contributor
    Hi Sebastian,

There were 3 requests that didn't match their old schema. This was caused by an extra element at the wrong location in each of them. The first request has an extra at the bottom, the other 2 (0206461675 and 0509511586) had an extra . These 2 fails at validation.

But there was a bug in the refactoring wizard that caused the tree to not be displayed for any messages in this project. I have fixed this. I have also improved the logging a bit.

Regards,
    Lars, eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Lars,

thanks for digging into this, I'll have to check why these messages were not giving an error in the editor validation.

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi again,

ok, the upcoming build now shows errors for superfluous elements in a DocLiteral message body

regards!

/Ole
    evware.com
  • Thanks for the fix,
    I'll start testing with the nightly from 02-Feb-2009 02:16 then

Best regards,

Sebastian