cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReadyAPI - "Remote host terminated the handshake" on server with SNI enabled

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Re: ReadyAPI - Every other API call failing for Remote host terminated the handshake

If I was provided a license in the original purchase for 3.3.0 ReadyAPI and 4.9 License Server for a floating license, am I able to update both of those to use the newest ReadyAPI?

I noted that 3.5 needs the 5.0+ license server, and wanted to make sure the key I was given would work on later versions before I download everything again.

Re: ReadyAPI - Every other API call failing for Remote host terminated the handshake

Hi @LoneWanderer04,

No, the old license key won't work with new versions of ProtectionsLS and ReadyAPI, you can read the details here: https://support.smartbear.com/readyapi/docs/general-info/licensing/activate/floating/configure-licen...

So you need to contact the Support team here: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI  - select Floating License Upgrade inquiry (to v5.x) and provide us with the IP and port that you want to use for a new license.

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the tip to upgrade, unfortunately I'm seeing the same issue.

Kind of at a loss of what else to try here. 

Community Manager

Hi @LoneWanderer04,

If the problem persists, could you please contact the Support team via the Contact Support form and explain the issue in detail?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors