Forum Discussion

IAmThatStrange
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

Issues with Loadui - other than my other posting :-)

I'm having problems with LoadUI, I tried completely uninstalling it and reinstalling but all these issues remain.

1. When it's completed running (20 requests per second), completing a30 seconds run, the little red processing button stays moving. Probably not a big deal except it may have something to do with the other issues. I can click it to turn it off. I waited 5 minutes once and it still showed running. This is after all "Running" requests have apparently gone through and the window in the runner no longer shows any changes.

2. Once I've run one test that I have to click the button mentioned in #2 even though the time is up and it doesn't appear to be processing anything I try clicking the Rest. Nothing happens, it does not reset anything. The figures in the runner window stay.

3. Again once #1 and #1 has happened if I try to run it again, nothing happens other than the spinning processing button. No transactions are processed nothing happens at all, the stats from the prior run remain.

4. After #1, #2, #3 happen, if I close the project and reopen it (to clear it out). The project opens but my runner and generator are not there. The only way they come back is to close and reopen Loadui.

4. Instead of giving an out of memory issue it often just crashes.

5. Logs show a Java error: - it crashes every time this occurs.
2013-11-08 09:38:09,506 ERROR [errorlog] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Is there something I should do short of C:\\format? I really like the ease of use of LoadUI and my boss even asked about it's pricing but at the moment I can't recommend it.

Thanks