Forum Discussion

AAB
Regular Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI: Answer is 200 but no response visible

Hello,

Is there someone who can explain me how I get a Response = 200 but no visible response please?

I can see the response in my webbrowser, why not in ReadyAPI? Is there a configuration that needs to be set?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

AAB

AAB
    5 years ago

Hi richie 

Thanks for your answer. I found out what the problem was.

When you look at my screenshot you will see that my Endpoint contains  " beId${#TestSuite#param_beid}  ".

The first 'beId' is somethig that the Endpoint doesn't understand. Well actually, it doesn't find something like

"beId0cf26588-9baa-4a3d-b4bd-981ffbaac28e" so I actually needed to ommit the "beId" and pass the code like this:

https://pdc.dig.ta.belgium.be/api/pdc/concepts/schemes/${#TestSuite#param_beid}

Now it works.

Thanks for you time, Cheers!

AboveAndBeyond

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey AboveAndBeyond,

The content length header on your response is 0, so either there is no payload in your response (which i admit would be weird for a GET request) or your query is retrieving zero data.

You say you do the same GET in a browser and youre getting different results?

Can you provide screenshots?
    Ive had this before when something wasnt being authenticated/authorised correctly.

Best thing i can suggest.

Id run fiddler to compare what you are sending and receiving when you do the request in a browser compared with readyapi!

Without more detail thats where id start....

Ta

Rich

AAB
      Regular Contributor

Hi richie 

Thanks for your answer. I found out what the problem was.

When you look at my screenshot you will see that my Endpoint contains  " beId${#TestSuite#param_beid}  ".

The first 'beId' is somethig that the Endpoint doesn't understand. Well actually, it doesn't find something like

"beId0cf26588-9baa-4a3d-b4bd-981ffbaac28e" so I actually needed to ommit the "beId" and pass the code like this:

https://pdc.dig.ta.belgium.be/api/pdc/concepts/schemes/${#TestSuite#param_beid}

Now it works.

Thanks for you time, Cheers!

AboveAndBeyond