Forum Discussion

arunsarode
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI 2.7 trial version giving blank screen

I installed ReadyAPI 2.7 trial version by registering, when i tried to launch ReadyAPI we are getting blank screen   please help on this.....   Below is the ReadyAPI Log   Mon Jul 01 11:4...
    richie
    5 years ago

Hi arunsarode 

the logging at when you boot ReadyAPI! is identical (more or less) to mine until it gets to here:

Mon Jul 01 11:44:03 IST 2019: ERROR: Failed to start IPC process.
    com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.internal.ipc.IPCException: Failed to start IPC process.
    at com.teamdev.jxbrowser.chromium.internal.ipc.d.run(SourceFile:200)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Users\abc\AppData\Local\JxBrowser\browsercore-64.0.3282.24.6.21\browsercore64.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\abc\AppData\Local\JxBrowser\browsercore-64.0.3282.24.6.21"): CreateProcess error=5, Access is denied

I haven't got much of a suggestion - but if I were you I'd raise a tech support request with SmartBear.

There was another user that appears to have had a similar/equivalent issue - but he was running Linux x64 - he added/updated a couple of .jar libraries and this resolved his issue - but that was a different operating system (link) - unfortunately there wasn't anything on the link to indicate how he diagnosed the problem - but you both have issues with the jxbrowser component.....

Yeah - unless anyone else has any opinions I'd raise the service request.

Sorry I can't be of more help,

rich