Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready API Introduction Training Class - Locate

SOLVED
bklabel1
Occasional Contributor

Ready API Introduction Training Class - Locate

When I first Joined the community I saw a link to an overview training class for ReadyAPI.  I cannot find my way back to the page that contains the link.  

Please tell me how to get back to the place where I sign up for the class.

Thanks,

Kevin

Please give me a Kudo and mark if I answered your question fully. I'm kinda new here so this may not apply for a while. 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
richie
Community Hero

Re: Ready API Introduction Training Class - Locate

Hey @bklabel1

Did you mean this link or something else?

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/API-Functional-Security-Testing/Getting-Started-with-ReadyAPI/m-p...

Ta

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
richie
Community Hero

Hey @bklabel1

Did you mean this link or something else?

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/API-Functional-Security-Testing/Getting-Started-with-ReadyAPI/m-p...

Ta

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta

View solution in original post

bklabel1
Occasional Contributor

Yes Richie that was the class that I was looking for.

Thanks,

Kevin

Please give me a Kudo and mark if I answered your question fully. I'm kinda new here so this may not apply for a while. 🙂
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors