Forum Discussion

shantha_mh
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Ready API 2.8.0 download

Where to download ReadyAPI 2.8.0, I tried in version portal I could not locate or download one.

• Thank you Richie!

Hi shantha_mh ! I see that you replied straight to the email notification, this way the message won't reach the forums. Let me copy it this time around, please make sure to reply inside the Community in the future, thank you🙂

Your reply:

>>

Hi Richie,

Thank you for sharing version repository, Yes I finally got that upon research. I have installed now.

<<

>>

Quick question, I have installed 2.4.0 for my purpose but I see the Environment dropdown UI is grayed out. But I have latest version also installed which is my primary app.

<<

2 Replies

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you Richie!

Hi shantha_mh ! I see that you replied straight to the email notification, this way the message won't reach the forums. Let me copy it this time around, please make sure to reply inside the Community in the future, thank you🙂

Your reply:

>>

Hi Richie,

Thank you for sharing version repository, Yes I finally got that upon research. I have installed now.

<<

>>

Quick question, I have installed 2.4.0 for my purpose but I see the Environment dropdown UI is grayed out. But I have latest version also installed which is my primary app.

<<