Forum Discussion

UnitTesters
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Ready API 2.7.0 Not Launching

When I am launching Ready API the program wont launch

Logs give first warning 2019-07-26 10:39:58,591 WARN  [SoapUIExtensionClassLoader] The custom library "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.7.0\bin" does not exist.

Full logs attached

Can anyone help please?

• Hi Olga_T 

With support from customer care the issue was resolved this moring there was an issue with my soapui-settings.xml file.

Thanks,

UnitTesters

7 Replies

Nastya_Khovrina
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi UnitTesters,

Please check whether you have any invalid files in the <ReadyAPI_Install>\bin\ext directory. Try removing extra file from this folder and starting ReadyAPI again. By default, this folder includes only the following files: 

postgresql-9.3-1102.jdbc41.jar, sqljdbc42.jar and readme.txt.

Also, you can try deleting the workspace file (you won't loose your projects, you just will need to add them to the workspace again). The default soapui-workspace.xml file is in <user profile directory> i.e. C:\Users\yourusername on Windows.

If this doesn't help, please open a new case here: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

UnitTesters
        Contributor

Hi Nastya_Khovrina 

Thank you for the feedback and apologises for my delayed response.

Unfortuanltey suggested solution below did not work my folder <ReadyAPI_Install>\bin\ext directory only contains the files reffered to below and I also tried removing projects from my workspace but still no lunk I will proceed with logging a new case

Thank you again