cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST test step doesn't save PUT resource/method

Re: REST test step doesn't save PUT resource/method

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on this. I will include your findings in our bug report SOAP-995.

Regards,
Marcus
SmartBear Support

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
sbeauvais
Contributor

sbeauvais wrote:
I also noticed a warning about missing script folder under SoapUI 4.6.1, but I cannot find where that setting is stored, so I cannot update it. I recently upgraded from SoapUI 4.6.1 to 4.6.2; apparently this was not automatically updated.

I have found that the upgrade process does not update the script folder location.

To do this manually:
1. File -> Preferences
2. SoapUI Pro
3. update Script Library
4. OK
5. File -> Save Preferences

Hi,

The scripts folder location is used for user scripts to be picked up by SoapUI. So that location should only be changed by the user. Otherwise if installer change then user would have to copy over their own custom scripts each time.

Regards,
Marcus
SmartBear Support

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
wjblazek
Occasional Contributor

I had this same problem with POST methods not being saved.

Prepending GET, POST, PUT, DEL to the actual name of each method for the resource fixed it.

This also makes it easier to find and choose the right resource method when creating a new test step.

Thanks.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors