Forum Discussion

VenkateshM
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

Oauth token generation

Hi,

i am trying to generate Oauth2 token in ready api. i have provided all the details and clicked on Get Access Token button.

ReadyAPI browser opened and asked me to provide the email. Then after providing email it should ask me to provide the password. but i am getting below error.

Authentication error!

An internal application error has occurred. Please try your request again in a few moments. If you need to contact support, please note the following error details: Signature mismatch.

Code: 500103

can you please help me.

2 Replies

VenkateshM
      Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

by selecting Resource Owner Password Credentials Grant, i am able to generate the Oauth 2 token and its token is getting refreshed as long as i keep my ready api tool open. but if i close and reopen the tool, its not auto refreshing the tool. 

Getting this error.

Wed Oct 24 16:11:32 IST 2018: ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to refresh expired access token.
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to refresh expired access token.
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.OAuth2RequestFilter.reloadAccessToken(OAuth2RequestFilter.java:182)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.OAuth2RequestFilter.filterRequest(OAuth2RequestFilter.java:139)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.OAuth2RequestFilter.filterRestRequest(OAuth2RequestFilter.java:68)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.AbstractRequestFilter.filterAbstractHttpRequest(AbstractRequestFilter.java:42)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.AbstractRequestFilter.filterRequest(AbstractRequestFilter.java:34)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.http.HttpClientRequestTransport.filterRequest(HttpClientRequestTransport.java:421)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.http.HttpClientRequestTransport.sendRequest(HttpClientRequestTransport.java:193)
      at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlSubmit.run(WsdlSubmit.java:130)
      at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

can you please help how to fix this.