Forum Discussion

anpatil771987
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

No confirmation received on SoapUI Pro certification examination booked on 4th july

Hi I have registered for soapui pro certification. my number is " Your cleverbridge reference number: 229692549 ". I have completed payment process and all. i have not get any further detail...
    4 years ago

Hi anpatil771987 I just checked your SmartBear Academy account and see that you have the corresponding exam added to your account. It takes just a bit of time to be added. Please check and let me know if you are able to access it. Your access will expire in 1 year from the date of enrollment.

The description of the course in the Academy contains the information regarding the exam procedure:

>>

The SoapUI certification allows SoapUI Pro users to measure their proficiency with SoapUI by taking an online exam. Passing the exam makes you an officially Certified SoapUI User. As a Certified SoapUI User you have demonstrated your SoapUI knowledge and have set yourself apart as someone who has mastered the world's most comprehensive API testing tool.

The Certification online exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions that need to be answered in an hour, and you need to score over 70% to pass.

You have 2 attempts.

<<

Please let me know if you have more questions.