Forum Discussion

Sebastian_Vilst
Contributor
16 years ago

Issue with the attachment tab in a project

Hi,

I've attached a project with a strange bug. I cannot view the attachment and thus cannot remove the attachments for the method.

This happened after a refactor since we got a new wsdl. The new method schema does not require any attachments, but the old one required two.

Now the two attachments are "stuck" and cannot be removed. That causes the usual HTTP 415 error because the server is not expecting any attachments.

After I've clicked the tab once, the entire UI interface stops updating. It's still responsive, but the screen is not updated properly. So I'll get screen "tearing" and weird looking graphics. If I mouse over some control like a button or dropdownlist they seem to update that particular control.

I've seen this bug since version 2.5 and recently retested in  version "2009-01-28/            28-Jan-2009 09:02"

I've attached the project and a couple of screenshots showing the affected method. The logs didn't have any errors in them

Best regards,

Sebastian

3 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

there is a new nightly-build available that hopefully fixes this for you as well. Let me know otherwise!

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole,

That fixed the problem. Now i can open the tab and delete the attachements.

It does look a bit odd. Filesize is -1 and content type is UNKNOWN

I've attached a screenshot

PS: I've asked all our testers to upgrade to this verision and I will get back to you if we find anything

Best regards,

Sebastian
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

hmm.. I'll have to look at this, it does look odd.. let me know if you find anything else!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com