Forum Discussion

shankyrams
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Issue with REST Mockservice Response, when response code 204 No Content [ISSUE IN COMMUNITY EDITION]

Hi Experts,

I am facing a weird issue when I try to build a REST mock service that needs to just return "204 No Content" in response to DELETE resource action.

I am using SOAP UI 5.5, attached is a simple project that replicates this problem.When the HTTP status code in the mock response is set to "200 - OK", works fine. When the HTTP status code in the mock response is set to "204 - No Content", then no response is sent back from SOAP UI to the client.

What am I missing here ? I have not set any additional headers like Content-Length

Thanks a lot.

PS Update : Seem that this exact same project works perfectly when imported into SOAP UI PRO but not in the community edition.

Regards,

Shankar

• Confirming this works in ReadyAPI. Sorry I mixed up the forums. Please close this here, I have created a separate issue it the open source part of this forum

2 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Do you think it should be moved to SoapUI (free) community if this is specific to free edition?
    So do you confirm that this works in ReadyAPI?
      shankyrams
      New Contributor

Confirming this works in ReadyAPI. Sorry I mixed up the forums. Please close this here, I have created a separate issue it the open source part of this forum