cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im getting "WARN: The following property is duplicated: " error while using datasource

SOLVED
suresh523
Occasional Visitor

Im getting "WARN: The following property is duplicated: " error while using datasource

My excel file has more than 100 columns , while trying to get the date from the excel it says " WARN: The following property is duplicated:" however it worked well when I kept less columns.

Please help me to get all the columns from Excel.

Thanks,

Suresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nmrao
Community Hero

Re: Im getting "WARN: The following property is duplicated: " error while using datasource

Please have unique name for each of the column.

Regards,
Rao.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nmrao
Community Hero

Re: Im getting "WARN: The following property is duplicated: " error while using datasource

Please have unique name for each of the column.

Regards,
Rao.

View solution in original post

richie
Community Hero

Hey @suresh523,

Im just reiterating what Rao already said.

Somewhere in your column list will be a duplicate. Youll just need to rename the duplicate so that all are unique.

Ta

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors