Forum Discussion

VivekJainYja
New Contributor
5 years ago

How to use com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.actions.oauth.OltuOAuth2ClientFacade in Rhino Javascript?

Hi there, I'm reaching out to you with small issue. The issue is mainly related with the importing the namespace com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.actions.oauth.OltuOAuth2ClientFacade in the Rhino Javascript test step.

When trying to import this namespace /  class in the Rhino Javascript, I get below error alert - 

'org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: missing ; before statement'

Can you please help me to successfully use OltuOAuth2ClientFacade class  in the Rhino Javascript.

4 Replies

VivekJainYja
      New Contributor

Hi Olga,

Thank you for your response. A link mentioned in your response is not so helpful in my scenario where I'm using Script Language as Rhino Javascript, Not Groovy.

I'm trying to use com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.actions.oauth.OltuOAuth2ClientFacade in Rhino JavaScript.

Let's say in Groovy Script, we already have a syntax to use this namespace as 

import com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.actions.oauth.OltuOAuth2ClientFacade;

Is there any similar way to use this namespace in the Rhino Javascipt language type?

Please refer attached snap shots.

• Thanks for your response. However, solution provided could not help me as I'm trying to import auth class or namespace not module. For reference, I've again attached the snap shot.

Could you please keep this case open until resolved.