Forum Discussion

getarbind
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

How to run multiple soapui ng project from command line

Hello,

I am trying to run multiple soapui ng project from command line. I have created a bat file and put the below command in that file

"C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-1.9.0\bin\testrunner.bat" -FPDF "C:\SOAPUI\PAM\FIN External Pay Acc Regression Project.xml"
"C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-1.9.0\bin\testrunner.bat" -FPDF "C:\SOAPUI\SPASAP\FIN External Sch Pay.xml"

When i try to run it, it executes only first test project.

Need help here so that i can execute both and in parallel fashion

Thanks

• This is how my batch file is set up and it works:

start cmd.exe /C testrunner.bat "-RTestSuite Report" -FPDF "-EDefault environment" "C:\path\to\my\project1.xml"
    start cmd.exe /C testrunner.bat "-RTestSuite Report" -FPDF "-EDefault environment" "C:\path\to\my\project2.xml"

The batch file lives in my Smartbear\ReadyAPI\bin folder. 

11 Replies

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

Try changing the batch file to look like this. I am not 100% sure if it'll work, but it'll let you launch parallel executions in a batch file.

start "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-1.9.0\bin\testrunner.bat" -FPDF "C:\SOAPUI\PAM\FIN External Pay Acc Regression Project.xml"
    start "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-1.9.0\bin\testrunner.bat" -FPDF "C:\SOAPUI\SPASAP\FIN External Sch Pay.xml"
      getarbind
      Occasional Contributor

groovyguy Thanks for the response but It did not solve this problem. 

Start is not able to recognize and execute testrunner.bat.

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        instead of just start try
        start cmd /k "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-1.9.0\bin\testrunner.bat" -FPDF "C:\SOAPUI\PAM\FIN External Pay Acc Regression Project.xml"