Forum Discussion

doubtsreadyapi
Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

How to pass arugments in python script from ReadApi

Hi

I am running a python script from readyAPi, where as python script have some arguments, like below, How to pass this arguments to python script from ReadyAPi

env =sys.argv[0] (Must pick the environment depending upon the environment we selected in readyAPi)
id = sys.argv[1] 
json_path = sys.argv[2](Must pick the response of the previous request in readyapi)
save_file_path = sys.argv[3](Must pick the file path)

Is there a way we can acheive, Passing the arugments to python script from ReadyAPi?

7 Replies

nmrao
      Champion Level 3

Question is neither related ReadyAPI nor groovy.

Any ways, one could pass the arguments in the same way as it is called from the command line.

doubtsreadyapi
        Contributor

Hi nmrao 

Thanks for the info.. This is related to the ReadyAPi, from Ready APi i am able to run the python script, where as the python script contains some arguments, so for those arguments i have to pass the values from readyApi,  So this can be achieved from Command line arguments? 

So the below argument values can be passed through command line, Please suggest.

env =sys.argv[0] (Must pick the environment depending upon the environment we selected in readyAPi)
        id = sys.argv[1] 
        json_path = sys.argv[2](Must pick the response of the previous request in readyapi)
        save_file_path = sys.argv[3](Must pick the file path)