Forum Discussion

arunbharath
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

How to execute multiple test suites from jenkins?

Hi All. I using jenkins to excute my automation suits. I want to excute more than one test suite at a time. I don't want to run jenkins job multiples times. Is there any way we can excute mulitple test suites in readyAPI with jenkins using shell script?

"/ReadyAPI-2.8.2/bin/testrunner.sh" -s3.4.1_Sanity -r -a -j -f${WORKSPACE}/ReadyAPI_report -g "-RJUnit-Style HTML Report" -FXML -EQA ${WORKSPACE}

• Hi arunbharath , I noticed that you posted another topic. Are these questions connected? If they are, let’s keep the conversation in the other topic as it contains more details.

3 Replies

• I am generating test instances on Jenkins with JobDSL plugin.

I have an instance of anytest for basically any parameter I see as valid for seperating them.

Example.

We generate a set of instances for any release (we have multible ones ongoing), platfom, associated hardware, and some data differentiation also,

Br,

Christian

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi arunbharath , I noticed that you posted another topic. Are these questions connected? If they are, let’s keep the conversation in the other topic as it contains more details.