cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized warning followed by ORA-00936 when building via Jenkins

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized warning followed by ORA-00936 when building via Jenkins

Hi,

I am also facing same issue -

19:48:01,474 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
19:48:01,502 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Connection can be kept alive indefinitely
19:48:01,503 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Target requested authentication
19:48:01,503 WARN  [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Authentication error: Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {}
19:48:02,244 INFO  [SoapUITestCaseRunner] Finished running SoapUI testcase [GetProcess TestCase], time taken: 2320ms, status: FINISHED
19:48:02,246 INFO  [SoapUITestCaseRunner] TestCase [GetProcess TestCase] finished with status [FINISHED] in 2320ms

SoapUI 5.4.0 TestCaseRunner Summary
-----------------------------
Time Taken: 3734ms
Total TestSuites: 0
Total TestCases: 1 (0 failed)
Total TestSteps: 1
Total Request Assertions: 0
Total Failed Assertions: 0
Total Exported Results: 0

Could you please help.

Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized warning followed by ORA-00936 when building via Jenkins

@kishs1991

is this the same issue?

@Debz is struggling running SoapUI via jenkins and an Oracle error is being reported in his/her response - yes she's getting a 401 - but the 'real issue' appears to be an Oracle error.

You have no Oracle error included in your stack trace making me think it isn't the same error.....

cheers,

richie

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
Highlighted
New Contributor

@richie, For me it is not showing 'ORA-00936' error but it is showing 'HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized'. Simple request is getting successfull but while running testrunner only is showing the error. The request has three headers added. I think testrunner is not getting these headers where while executing simple request it is taking these headers. Do you know if there is option to pass headers to testrunner ?
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors