Forum Discussion

Gunacelan
Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

HL7 Automation using Ready API

How to automate HL7 protocol using ReadyAPI?

• Hey Gunacelan 

Someone else asked a similar question several months back regarding HL7 messages and I realised I actually did a ReadyAPI! project testing these messages when I worked for the UK's National Health Service (at the time they werent known as HL7 messages despite the fact thats exactly what they were).

Your question is hugely vague however so cant be answered in a single response.

Short answer - its entirely possible to test and automate the testing of these HL7 messages cos thats exactly what I did!

Cheers,

Rich

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero

Hey Gunacelan 

Someone else asked a similar question several months back regarding HL7 messages and I realised I actually did a ReadyAPI! project testing these messages when I worked for the UK's National Health Service (at the time they werent known as HL7 messages despite the fact thats exactly what they were).

Your question is hugely vague however so cant be answered in a single response.

Short answer - its entirely possible to test and automate the testing of these HL7 messages cos thats exactly what I did!

Cheers,

Rich

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thanks Richie! Well, it is awesome that it can be done๐Ÿ™‚

Gunacelan Do you have anything special in mind you would like to figure out about the implementation of this task?