cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Groovy script failures when running the test cases through command line

New Contributor

Groovy script failures when running the test cases through command line

I am encountering lot of groovy script failures when I am running the test cases through command line. Through a .bat file I call the soap project and it runs all the tests through command line in a few minutes , but for some reason the command line doesn't recognize the response's and the groovy script fails. But when i run the soap tests through the GUI all the test run like a charm including the groovy script validation.

Did any one have any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
Super Contributor

Re: Groovy script failures when running the test cases through command line

Hi!

hmm.. are you getting any errors/exceptions in the command-line window that you can show?

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com
New Contributor

The most call that fail are the one's where I declare all the properties in a properties step that I am suppossed to get in the soap call response. The command line fails to recognize the properties that are being thrown out by the soap call , but in some tests the command line recognizes the responses thrown out by the soap call. At the end I compare the properties I have declared against the soap response in the groovy script. I am researching further to see if there is any difference in the way the soap response are being thrown in different calls. i am being aslo seeing if having a set up script makes any difference.

The error message I am getting is that "My data property doesn't compare with the response property ". Grrovy script failed so the whole test case fails.

Thanks
Hanimi
Super Contributor

Hi!

Do you have soapuipro\bin as the current working directory when calling from the command line? Which version are you using?

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com
New Contributor

Thank you Ole ,

Yes , I am setting the current directory to soapUIPro/bin. I am using the soapUI-Pro-2.0.2  version tool.

Thanks
Hanimi
Super Contributor

Hi!

ok.. could you have a go at 2.5 to see if this has been fixed? (Use the latest nightly-build at http://www.eviware.com/nightly-builds)..

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors